Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Established in 1942, the Asian Studies Program at the University of Oregon is one of the oldest interdisciplinary programs in the United States to focus on Asia. The collection contains files on the Pacific Rim Studies center, program evaluation, outreach to public schools, funding and grant proposals, essay contests, correspondence, and committee and department meeting minutes, 1966-1982.
The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.
Educational Opportunity Services was created in 1964 and provided opportunities and educational access for students that were considered educationally disadvantaged. The collection contains records that document the functions and activities of this service, and may include records from the Native American Program, Project 75, Sesamex, Upward Bound, High School Equivalency Program, and/or Project Connection.
Phi Chi Theta is a business and economics fraternity that was founded on June 16, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois; the now inactive University of Oregon chapter was formed in 1962. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, office files and artifacts, 1976-1978
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- Correspondence 7
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 3
- Financial records 3
- Administrative records 2
- Annual reports 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Artifacts 1
- Asia -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business -- Societies, etc 1
- Business education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business schools -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Children with social disabilities -- Education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Clippings 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business 1
- Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 1
- Miller, Harry B. 1
- Morris, Victor Pierpont, 1891- 1
- Phi Chi Theta. Oregon Beta (University of Oregon) 1
- Reinmuth, James E., 1940- 1
- Robbins, E. C. (Edwin Clyde), 1883-1947 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- University Friars (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Asian Studies Committee 1
- University of Oregon. Asian Studies Program 1
- University of Oregon. Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration 1
- University of Oregon. College of Business Administration 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. Educational Opportunity Services 1
- University of Oregon. School of Business Administration 1
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 1
- University of Oregon. Upward Bound 1 + ∧ less