Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The University of Oregon's art museum first opened its doors to the public on June 10, 1933; it was renovated and reopened in 2005 as the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art (MOA). The collection (1915-2007) contains records of the Museum and the Friends of the Museum of Art organization, and material includes correspondence and minutes, history files, exhibit and loan material, acquisition files, photographs, and building records among other material.
Gertrude Bass Warner (Mrs. Murray Warner) created the Murray Warner Essay Contest that accepted essays regarding relationships between the West and the East, and awarded a trip to Asia as the prize. The collection (1923-1936) contains essays submitted to the Murray Warner Essay contest and information about the contest.
- American essays -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Asia -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College art museums -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Correspondence 1
- East and West 1
- Graves, Morris, 1910-2001 1
- Harada, Jiro 1
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art 1
- Murray Warner Essay Contest (University of Oregon) 1
- Ross, Nancy Wilson, 1901-1986 1