Showing Collections: 31 - 41 of 41
School of Journalism and Communication records
The School of Journalism and Communication (SOJC) at the University of Oregon was created in 1916 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The collection includes faculty meeting minutes and correspondence, special lecture and symposium information, SOJC publications, accreditation reports, records of the Dean's office, awards, scripts and audio tapes, and event information, 1915-2010.
Sigma Chi. Beta Iota Chapter records
Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter records
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
Students' Cooperative Association records
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
University Teaching and Learning Center records
The University Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) (previously named Academic Learning Services Center) provides numerous services including programs, workshops, courses, tutors, and mentors to assist students with their educational pursuits at the University of Oregon. The collection contains correspondence and meeting minutes, 1971-1975.
University Friars records
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
University of Oregon Archives negatives
The collection contains over 4800 photographic negatives of University of Oregon faculty, students, buildings, organizations, and events, circa 1929 to 1973.
University of Oregon Basketball Exhibition Tour of the Far East records
In 1954, the University of Oregon Basketball team undertook an exhibition tour of Asia and the Business Manager for the tour, J.O. Lindstrom, accompanied the student athletes and kept a diary. The collection (1954-1955) contains Lindstrom's diary, reports, and also programs and itineraries of the tour, correspondence and postcards, photographs, collected business cards, and newspaper clippings.
University of Oregon Board of Regents minutes
In 1876, by an Act of the Oregon Legislature, the University of Oregon Board of Regents was vested with governance of the University of Oregon; a role that lasted until 1929. The collection includes meetings minutes, correspondence and memos of the Regents from 1879-1929.
University of Oregon commencement records
Commencement ceremonies have been held at the University of Oregon since 1888. The collection contains student commencement orations.
University of Oregon Faculty Assembly and University Senate records
The University of Oregon Constitution invests the statutory faculty with governing power of the university, and the faculty in turn delegates governance to the elected members of the University (faculty) Senate. The collection (1933-2010) includes records of the Faculty Assembly, the Senate, and the Faculty-Student Council, and material includes minutes, reports, plans, task force, caucus, and committee documents, and audio recordings of meetings.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 40
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 35
- Correspondence 24
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 9
- Photographs 9
- Reports 9
- Administrative records 7
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Office files 6
- Clippings 5
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Financial records 5
- Memorandums 4
- Programs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Artifacts 2
- Audiotapes 2
- College art museums -- Oregon -- Eugene 2 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 5
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- University of Oregon. Museum of Art 2
- Warner, Gertrude Bass, 1863-1951 2
- Warner, Murray, 1869-1920 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Gamma Phi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Baldinger, Wallace S. (Wallace Spencer), 1905-1993 1
- Beta Phi Mu 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Beta Gamma Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Bock, Laura J. 1
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Chapman, Charles Hiram, 1860-1934 1
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business 1
- Charter Day (University of Oregon) 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1 + ∧ less