Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Launched 1879 with five alumni, the University of Oregon Alumni Association works to keep alumni connected to the university. The collection contains Alumni Holding Company and Alumni Association records including correspondence, minutes, publications, reports, and newsletters, directories, resolutions, financial records, donor relations files, reunion information, photographs, slides, and negatives as well as correspondence and other information on students who served in WWI and WWII.
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The mission of the UO Center on Diversity and Community (CoDaC) is to advance inclusive excellence through critical thinking and an ethic of care. The collection contains reports and VHS tapes on CoDaC projects concerning diversity and affirmative action.
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
Founded in 1899, the Oregon Daily Emerald (ODE) is a student-run independent daily campus newspaper at the University of Oregon. The collection (1920-2004) contains photographs, negatives, and slides, assignment ledger, ODE issues, minutes, reports, correspondence, and office files.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- Reports 5
- Correspondence 4
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 4
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Financial records 2
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Annual reports 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Educational fund raising -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Eugene (Or.) -- Newspapers 1
- Journalism, College -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Minority college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Minority college students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Social conditions 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 3
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- Oregon Daily Emerald 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1