Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Laura J. Bock was a student at the University of Oregon during the 1960s who took part in civil rights activism and anti-vietnam protests at the university. The collection (1962-1969) contains political ephemera such as flyers and posters, memos, buttons, and underground newsletters and publications, as well as Bock's personal notes, correspondence, and an oral history (with transcript).
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
The School of Journalism and Communication (SOJC) at the University of Oregon was created in 1916 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The collection includes faculty meeting minutes and correspondence, special lecture and symposium information, SOJC publications, accreditation reports, records of the Dean's office, awards, scripts and audio tapes, and event information, 1915-2010.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Correspondence 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Civil Rights 1
- Civil disobedience -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Clippings 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Ephemera 1
- Journalism -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Memorandums 1
- Military 1
- Military education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Oral histories 1
- Scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 2
- Bock, Laura J. 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism and Communication 1