Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4

Department of Military Science and ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) program records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 064
Abstract

The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.

Dates: 1916-1972

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Psi Chapter records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 172
Abstract

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.

Dates: 1946-1958

Orchesis records

 Collection — Box: 1 (2002s.247.A)
Identifier: UA 176
Abstract

Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.

Dates: 1961-1966

Students' Cooperative Association records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 174
Abstract

The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.

Dates: 1930-1981