Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Launched 1879 with five alumni, the University of Oregon Alumni Association works to keep alumni connected to the university. The collection contains Alumni Holding Company and Alumni Association records including correspondence, minutes, publications, reports, and newsletters, directories, resolutions, financial records, donor relations files, reunion information, photographs, slides, and negatives as well as correspondence and other information on students who served in WWI and WWII.
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Clippings 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Educational fund raising -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Financial records 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Notebooks 1
- Premedical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Students, Foreign -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 ∧ less
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Alumni Association 1