Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Photographs 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Military 1
- Military education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Modern dance -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Music -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Music students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Student housing -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Oregon 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Oregon 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 3
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1