Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Office files 1
- Reports 1
- Research -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Science -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Science teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc. 1
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Students, Foreign -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1