Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Annual reports 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Correspondence 1
- Financial records 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Notebooks 1
- Office files 1
- Playbills 1
- Premedical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Student housing -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 2
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1