Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
The School of Architecture and Allied Arts was founded in 1914. The collection contains fifty-seven scrapbooks that include articles, correspondence, photographs and memorabilia relating to the school, its faculty, staff and students, 1916-1968.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.
- Clippings 4
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Correspondence 2
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Alaska 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College sports -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Alaska -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- Oregon -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education, Higher -- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 3
- American National Red Cross 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Kuck, Helen Huntington, 1896-1945 1
- Portland School of Social Work 1