Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Asklepiads Pre-Med Society records
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Robert D. Clark papers
Robert Donald Clark (1910- ) was a professor of speech, author, public speaker, and university president. The Robert D. Clark Papers are comprised of correspondence, schoolwork, speeches, writings, research notes, publications, administrative reports and memoranda, and reference files.
Annette Buchanan Conard papers
Collection contains correspondence, legal documents, publications and articles, miscellany, and newspaper clippings relating to the trial of Annette Buchanan, Managing Editor for the Oregon Daily Emerald, in the late 1960's.
Earl Kilpatrick papers
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
Helen Huntington scrapbook
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
School of Architecture and Allied Arts (AAA) scrapbooks
The School of Architecture and Allied Arts was founded in 1914. The collection contains fifty-seven scrapbooks that include articles, correspondence, photographs and memorabilia relating to the school, its faculty, staff and students, 1916-1968.
School of Journalism and Communication records
The School of Journalism and Communication (SOJC) at the University of Oregon was created in 1916 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The collection includes faculty meeting minutes and correspondence, special lecture and symposium information, SOJC publications, accreditation reports, records of the Dean's office, awards, scripts and audio tapes, and event information, 1915-2010.
Students' Cooperative Association records
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
University of Oregon Basketball Exhibition Tour of the Far East records
In 1954, the University of Oregon Basketball team undertook an exhibition tour of Asia and the Business Manager for the tour, J.O. Lindstrom, accompanied the student athletes and kept a diary. The collection (1954-1955) contains Lindstrom's diary, reports, and also programs and itineraries of the tour, correspondence and postcards, photographs, collected business cards, and newspaper clippings.
University Theatre records
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
Jonathan Wagner papers
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.
- Clippings 9
- Correspondence 6
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Reports 2
- Student Life 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Alaska 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Basketball -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 7
- American National Red Cross 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Conard, Annette Buchanan, 1945-2013 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Kuck, Helen Huntington, 1896-1945 1
- Lindstrom, J. Orville, -1993 1
- Oregon Ducks (Basketball team) 1
- Portland School of Social Work 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- San Jose State College 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- United States. Department of Education 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Athletics 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Architecture and Allied Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Fine Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism and Communication 1 + ∧ less