Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Annette Buchanan Conard papers
Collection contains correspondence, legal documents, publications and articles, miscellany, and newspaper clippings relating to the trial of Annette Buchanan, Managing Editor for the Oregon Daily Emerald, in the late 1960's.
School of Architecture and Allied Arts (AAA) scrapbooks
The School of Architecture and Allied Arts was founded in 1914. The collection contains fifty-seven scrapbooks that include articles, correspondence, photographs and memorabilia relating to the school, its faculty, staff and students, 1916-1968.
School of Journalism and Communication records
The School of Journalism and Communication (SOJC) at the University of Oregon was created in 1916 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The collection includes faculty meeting minutes and correspondence, special lecture and symposium information, SOJC publications, accreditation reports, records of the Dean's office, awards, scripts and audio tapes, and event information, 1915-2010.
University of Oregon Basketball Exhibition Tour of the Far East records
In 1954, the University of Oregon Basketball team undertook an exhibition tour of Asia and the Business Manager for the tour, J.O. Lindstrom, accompanied the student athletes and kept a diary. The collection (1954-1955) contains Lindstrom's diary, reports, and also programs and itineraries of the tour, correspondence and postcards, photographs, collected business cards, and newspaper clippings.
University Theatre records
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
Jonathan Wagner papers
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.
- Clippings 5
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Financial records 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Alaska 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Basketball -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business cards 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Courts -- Oregon 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 2
- Conard, Annette Buchanan, 1945-2013 1
- Lindstrom, J. Orville, -1993 1
- Oregon Ducks (Basketball team) 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- United States. Department of Education 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Athletics 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Architecture and Allied Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Fine Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism and Communication 1
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 1
- Wagner, Jonathan, 1873- 1 + ∧ less