Showing Collections: 61 - 77 of 77
Collection comprises clippings, articles, press releases, publications, and correspondence relating to University of Oregon faculty, administrators, and students, circa 1930s to present.
Collection comprises films and videotapes created by or about students, faculty, and staff of the University of Oregon created between 1919-2009.
Collection comprises photographic prints and negatives of University of Oregon faculty, students, buildings, organizations, and events, circa 1890s to present.
Collection comprises publications of University of Oregon departments, offices, centers, and organizations, circa 1890s to present.
Collection comprises programs, media guides, schedules, and memorabilia related to University of Oregon athletics programs and teams, circa 1890s to present.
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
The collection contains over 4800 photographic negatives of University of Oregon faculty, students, buildings, organizations, and events, circa 1929 to 1973.
In 1954, the University of Oregon Basketball team undertook an exhibition tour of Asia and the Business Manager for the tour, J.O. Lindstrom, accompanied the student athletes and kept a diary. The collection (1954-1955) contains Lindstrom's diary, reports, and also programs and itineraries of the tour, correspondence and postcards, photographs, collected business cards, and newspaper clippings.
In 1876, by an Act of the Oregon Legislature, the University of Oregon Board of Regents was vested with governance of the University of Oregon; a role that lasted until 1929. The collection includes meetings minutes, correspondence and memos of the Regents from 1879-1929.
Commencement ceremonies have been held at the University of Oregon since 1888. The collection contains student commencement orations.
The University of Oregon Constitution invests the statutory faculty with governing power of the university, and the faculty in turn delegates governance to the elected members of the University (faculty) Senate. The collection (1933-2010) includes records of the Faculty Assembly, the Senate, and the Faculty-Student Council, and material includes minutes, reports, plans, task force, caucus, and committee documents, and audio recordings of meetings.
University of Oregon Office of the Dean of Personnel Administration. National Japanese American Student Relocation Council records
Villard Hall was the second building opened on the University of Oregon campus in 1886. The records document the history of the building as well as planning around the centennial celebration.
Letter from Henry Villard to the Board of Regents of the Oregon State University [University of Oregon] pledging donations, Oct. 25, 1881. Pledged donations include $1,000 for the foundation of a library.
- Colleges and Universities 76
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 43
- Correspondence 42
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 40
- Photographs 21
- Oregon 13
- Reports 12
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 10
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 10
- Administrative records 9
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 9
- Office files 8
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Clippings 6
- Diaries 6
- Financial records 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Memorandums 5
- Negatives 4
- Programs 4 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 7
- University of Oregon. Archives Department 5
- Onthank, Karl William, 1890-1968 3
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 2
- Cressman, Luther S., 1897-1994 2
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- University of Oregon. Libraries. Division of Special Collections & University Archives 2
- University of Oregon. Museum of Art 2
- Warner, Gertrude Bass, 1863-1951 2
- Warner, Murray, 1869-1920 2
- Wilson, O. Meredith, 1909-1998 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Gamma Phi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American Anthropological Association 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Association of University Professors. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Andrews, Roy Chester, 1885-1955 1 + ∧ less