Showing Collections: 31 - 48 of 48
The Propeller Club of the United States supports National and International Marine industry and waterways. The collection includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and historical information, 1937-1950.
Donald Blair Rice was a student at the University of Oregon. He was a member of the Class of 1914, and editor of the Oregana, the UO student yearbook. The collection (1913) contains letters written by Rice to his parents while he was a student at the UO.
This collection contains approximately 1,600 drawings created by architecture students in the University of Oregon’s school of Architecture and Allied Arts during the years 1914-1970. Stored in the Architecture and Allied Arts Library in Lawrence Hall, the works are arranged chronologically by year, then alphabetically by creator. They were created using various media, including charcoal, watercolor, and blueprint, and range in size from 18” x 28” to 46” x 72”.
Beverly "Bev Smith" played women's basketball for the Unviersity of Oregon 1978-1982. This collection contains a scrapbook, correspondence, photographs, and clippings.
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
Collection contains correspondence to Clifton B. Davis, early University of Oregon student and contributing editor for the student newspaper at the time, The Reflector.
Students at the University of Oregon have written and performed numerous orations for ceremonies, contests, and class work. The collection contains hand-written and typed student orations, some with notations.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
The University Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) (previously named Academic Learning Services Center) provides numerous services including programs, workshops, courses, tutors, and mentors to assist students with their educational pursuits at the University of Oregon. The collection contains correspondence and meeting minutes, 1971-1975.
John Edward Tysell, Jr. attended the University of Oregon from 1958-1962. This collection contains political ephemera and slides documenting Tysell's collegiate experience at the University of Oregon.
Collection comprises clippings, articles, press releases, publications, and correspondence relating to University of Oregon faculty, administrators, and students, circa 1930s to present.
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
The collection contains over 4800 photographic negatives of University of Oregon faculty, students, buildings, organizations, and events, circa 1929 to 1973.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
Melville Wire was the son of a Methodist minister from Mt. Tabor (Portland), Oregon, and was a student at the University of Oregon from 1895-1896, and Albany College in 1897. The collection (1894-1897) consists of diaries.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 33
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 33
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 28
- Colleges and Universities 27
- Correspondence 24
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 16
- Student Life 15
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 12
- Photographs 9
- Scrapbooks 7
- Office files 6
- Clippings 5
- Financial records 5
- Reports 5
- Membership lists 4
- Newsletters 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 4
- Student movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 4
- Annual reports 3 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 38
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (University of Oregon) 2
- University of Oregon. Associated Students 2
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Gamma Phi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Beta Phi Mu 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Beta Gamma Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Bock, Laura J. 1
- Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- Failing and Beekman Oratory Contest 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- Mortar Board (Society). University of Oregon Chapter 1
- Mujeres (Program) 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Oregon Daily Emerald 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Alpha of Oregon (University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Chi Theta. Oregon Beta (University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1 + ∧ less