Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Black Student Union at the University of Oregon was formed in 1966. The collection consists of photographs and scrapbooks from 1978 to 1981.
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Photographs 5
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 4
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Student Life 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Correspondence 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- African American college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Cashbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- College students, Black -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Financial records 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc 1
- Military 1
- Military education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1