Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
Launched 1879 with five alumni, the University of Oregon Alumni Association works to keep alumni connected to the university. The collection contains Alumni Holding Company and Alumni Association records including correspondence, minutes, publications, reports, and newsletters, directories, resolutions, financial records, donor relations files, reunion information, photographs, slides, and negatives as well as correspondence and other information on students who served in WWI and WWII.
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Black Student Union at the University of Oregon was formed in 1966. The collection consists of photographs and scrapbooks from 1978 to 1981.
Laura J. Bock was a student at the University of Oregon during the 1960s who took part in civil rights activism and anti-vietnam protests at the university. The collection (1962-1969) contains political ephemera such as flyers and posters, memos, buttons, and underground newsletters and publications, as well as Bock's personal notes, correspondence, and an oral history (with transcript).
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- Colleges and Universities 7
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Clippings 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 3
- Correspondence 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Financial records 2
- Reports 2
- Student Life 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- African American college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Annual reports 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Civil disobedience -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 7
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Bock, Laura J. 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- University of Oregon. Alumni Association 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 1 + ∧ less