Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Beta Phi Mu. University of Oregon Chapter records
Beta Phi Mu, the library and information studies honor society, was founded at the University of Illinois in August, 1948. The collection contains the University of Oregon chapter records consisting of bylaws, ritual information, correspondence, committee information and minutes, member and initiate information, treasurer's books and receipts, and a brass wick lamp, 1973.
Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter records
Delta Nu Alpha is an international organization dedicated to transportation and logistics. The collection contains University of Oregon chapter records that document the functions, activities, and people of the organization. Records include correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, membership files, national materials, subject files on transportation topics, and photographs, 1947-1958.
Foreign Student Friendship Foundation records
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
Laurean and Eutaxian Societies' records
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Psi Chapter records
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Phi Chi Theta records
Phi Chi Theta is a business and economics fraternity that was founded on June 16, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois; the now inactive University of Oregon chapter was formed in 1962. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, office files and artifacts, 1976-1978
Pi Mu Epsilon. Oregon Alpha Chapter records
Pi Mu Epsilon dedicates itself to the promotion of mathematics and recognition of students who successfully pursue mathematical understanding. The University of Oregon Chapter, Oregon Alpha, was established in 1931 but is now inactive. Collection includes correspondence, initiation material, and artifacts from this fraternity, 1925-1930's.
Sigma Chi. Beta Iota Chapter records
Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter records
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
Theta Nu Epsilon. University of Oregon chapter records
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- Colleges and Universities 7
- Student Life 3
- Artifacts 2
- Financial records 2
- Office files 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Affidavits 1
- Business -- Societies, etc 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Cashbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- Economics -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Library education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Library science -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1 + ∧ less
- Beta Phi Mu 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Beta Gamma Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Chi Theta. Oregon Beta (University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Pi Mu Epsilon. Oregon Alpha Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Sigma Chi Fraternity. Beta Iota Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- University of Oregon. Associated Students 1
- University of Oregon. Laurean Society 1 + ∧ less