Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The social fraternity Alpha Tau Omega was founded in 1865 at the Virginia Military Institute, and the Oregon Gamma Phi chapter was founded in 1910 and was closed in 2000. The collection contains historical information, pledge song information, and issues of the chapter publication, The Bumper, 1954-1966.
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Office files 2
- Clippings 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Student Life 1
- Student movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Student publications -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Tau Omega. Gamma Phi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- University Friars (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) 1