Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Alpha Delta Sigma. W.F.G. Thacher Chapter records
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
Asklepiads Pre-Med Society records
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Beta Phi Mu. University of Oregon Chapter records
Beta Phi Mu, the library and information studies honor society, was founded at the University of Illinois in August, 1948. The collection contains the University of Oregon chapter records consisting of bylaws, ritual information, correspondence, committee information and minutes, member and initiate information, treasurer's books and receipts, and a brass wick lamp, 1973.
Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter records
Delta Nu Alpha is an international organization dedicated to transportation and logistics. The collection contains University of Oregon chapter records that document the functions, activities, and people of the organization. Records include correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, membership files, national materials, subject files on transportation topics, and photographs, 1947-1958.
Foreign Student Friendship Foundation records
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
Laurean and Eutaxian Societies' records
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Psi Chapter records
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
Phi Chi Theta records
Phi Chi Theta is a business and economics fraternity that was founded on June 16, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois; the now inactive University of Oregon chapter was formed in 1962. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, office files and artifacts, 1976-1978
Phi Beta Women's Fraternity. Pi Chapter records
Pi Beta Women's Fraternity was founded in 1912 at Northwestern University of Evanston, Illinois, as a professional fraternity for women who are outstanding in music and speech arts. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the fraternity.
Pi Mu Epsilon. Oregon Alpha Chapter records
Pi Mu Epsilon dedicates itself to the promotion of mathematics and recognition of students who successfully pursue mathematical understanding. The University of Oregon Chapter, Oregon Alpha, was established in 1931 but is now inactive. Collection includes correspondence, initiation material, and artifacts from this fraternity, 1925-1930's.
Sigma Chi. Beta Iota Chapter records
Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter records
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
S.W.I.N.E (Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything) records
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
Theta Nu Epsilon. University of Oregon chapter records
University Friars records
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 14
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 14
- Colleges and Universities 10
- Correspondence 10
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 10
- Student Life 6
- Office files 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Clippings 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Artifacts 2
- Membership lists 2
- Music -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Music students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Reports 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Beta Phi Mu 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Beta Gamma Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Chi Theta. Oregon Beta (University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Pi Mu Epsilon. Oregon Alpha Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Sigma Chi Fraternity. Beta Iota Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- University Friars (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Associated Students 1
- University of Oregon. Laurean Society 1
- University of Oregon. Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) 1 + ∧ less