Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Educational Activities Board at the University of Oregon comprised alumni and students and administered student activities and clubs at the university, except sports. The collection (1932-1948) contains records from the multitude of groups, programs, and clubs it oversaw including the Oregon Daily Emerald, Oregana, women's clubs, concerts and performances, and UO band and orchestra, among many others.
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 3
- Correspondence 3
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Financial records 2
- Reports 2
- Annual reports 1
- Cashbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- College student government -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College yearbooks -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Notebooks 1
- Photographs 1
- Premedical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Foreign Student Friendship Foundation (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Associated Students 1
- University of Oregon. Educational Activities Board 1
- University of Oregon. Laurean Society 1