Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Grace E. Hall (?-1939) was a journalist, author, and poet. Collection consists of manuscripts of her books, articles, speeches, vignettes, poetry, clippings, and miscellaneous items.
Bertram Wilson Huffman (1870-1953) of Summerville, Union County, Oregon, who worked for railroads and drove horses, became a celebrated writer and poet in Oregon. The collection (1889-1945) contains manuscripts of poems, articles, and essays, photographs, clippings of published pieces, and correspondence.
Fanny Heaslip Lea (1883-1955) was a journalist and author of short stories, novels, plays, and poetry. The collection contains manuscripts, correspondence, and memorabilia, 1912-1955.
Joaquin Miller (1837-1913) was the pen name of Cincinnatus Hiner Miller, a Northwest writer, newspaper publisher, and poet. The collection (1868-1960) contains correspondence and published works by Miller, and also material collected by Pherne Miller regarding her Uncle Joaquin, including photographs, as well as her personal papers.
James Rorty (1890-1973) was an American writer and poet who tackled subjects such as American industries, Joseph McCarthy, labor, medicine, nutrition, advertising, and Jim Crow. The collection (1915-1972) contains James Rorty's literary manuscripts, journals, correspondence, memoirs, and photographs as well as manuscripts and correspondence by Rorty's sisters, the writers Eva Beard and Marion Bullard.
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Authors, American -- Oregon 3
- Poets, American -- Oregon 3
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- 19th century 2
- Drafts (documents) 2
- Oregon 2
- Plays 2
- Poets, American -- 19th century 2
- Women poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Ambrotypes 1
- American literature -- Authorship 1 ∧ less
- Miller, Joaquin, 1837-1913 2
- Allen, Merritt Parmelee, 1892-1954 1
- Beard, Eva 1
- Bullard, Marion, 1878-1950 1
- Dye, Eva Emery, 1855-1947 1
- Frost, O. W. (Orcutt William), 1926- 1
- Garland, Hamlin, 1860-1940 1
- Hall, Grace E., -1939 1
- Hodsen, Florence 1
- Hubbard, Elbert, 1856-1915 1
- Huffman, Bert, 1870-1953 1
- Klinge, Frank H.M. 1
- Kreymborg, Alfred, 1883-1966 1
- Lea, Fanny Heaslip, 1884-1955 1
- Marberry, M. Marion, 1908- 1
- Miller family 1
- Miller, Juanita Joaquina, 1880-1970 1
- Miller, Pherne 1
- Oregonian (Firm) 1
- Peterson, Mark Severin, 1897- 1 ∧ less