Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
William Campbell Gault (1910–1995) was an American writer of detective and crime fiction, sports fiction and young-adult novels. The collection correspondence, manuscripts, earning statements, and newspaper clippings.
Bertram Wilson Huffman (1870-1953) of Summerville, Union County, Oregon, who worked for railroads and drove horses, became a celebrated writer and poet in Oregon. The collection (1889-1945) contains manuscripts of poems, articles, and essays, photographs, clippings of published pieces, and correspondence.
Fanny Heaslip Lea (1883-1955) was a journalist and author of short stories, novels, plays, and poetry. The collection contains manuscripts, correspondence, and memorabilia, 1912-1955.
The Willamette Greenway Advisory Committee (WGAC) is a group of professionals, each with specialties in different fields, who together make up recommendations and give advice to the Lane County Board of Commissioners. The collection contains WGAC plan drafts, agendas and minutes, membership lists, printed matter, a proposal for the WGAC, correspondence and notes of William Loy, news clippings, and newsletters.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Oregon 2
- Photographs 2
- Poetry 2
- Poetry -- Authorship 2
- Poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Articles 1
- Authors and publishers -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- 19th century 1
- Authors, American -- Oregon 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Authorship 1
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century 1
- Environmental policy -- Oregon -- Lane County 1
- Floods -- Oregon -- Lane County 1
- Floods -- Oregon -- Willamette River Valley 1 + ∧ less
- Bonham, Frank 1
- Dye, Eva Emery, 1855-1947 1
- Gault, William Campbell 1
- Hodsen, Florence 1
- Huffman, Bert, 1870-1953 1