Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Bertram Wilson Huffman (1870-1953) of Summerville, Union County, Oregon, who worked for railroads and drove horses, became a celebrated writer and poet in Oregon. The collection (1889-1945) contains manuscripts of poems, articles, and essays, photographs, clippings of published pieces, and correspondence.
Joaquin Miller (1837-1913) was the pen name of Cincinnatus Hiner Miller, a Northwest writer, newspaper publisher, and poet. The collection (1868-1960) contains correspondence and published works by Miller, and also material collected by Pherne Miller regarding her Uncle Joaquin, including photographs, as well as her personal papers.
- Ambrotypes 1
- American literature -- Authorship 1
- Articles 1
- Authors, American -- California 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) 1
- Grande Ronde River Valley (Or. and Wash.) -- Poetry 1
- Journalism -- Oregon, Eastern 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Merritt Parmelee, 1892-1954 1
- Dye, Eva Emery, 1855-1947 1
- Frost, O. W. (Orcutt William), 1926- 1
- Garland, Hamlin, 1860-1940 1
- Hodsen, Florence 1