Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Volume: 1
Identifier: B 008
The Alden Fruit Preserving Co was located in Salem, Oregon. Their records include one volume documenting the elections of the officers, articles, and board minutes.
Collection — Folder: 1-2
Identifier: A 006
Leonard A. Andrus was a civil engineer who surveyed and reported on Pacific Northwest firms during the 1920s. The collection (1921-1930) contains financial, asset, and policy reports on firms in the Pacific Northwest.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Bx 029
The Nicolai family of Portland, Oregon established an investment company, incorporated in 1922 by Harry T. Nicolai, Charles E. McCulloch, and Marvin K. Holland, and also operated a sawmill business and a door and sash manufacturing company, among other business ventures. The collection (1922-1957) contains corporate and administrative records including articles of incorporation, by-laws, financial statements, minutes, correspondence, tax and liquidation records, and files regarding the...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: B 147
The Lone Fir Cemetery is the oldest of Portland's original cemeteries and was established in 1846. Collection includes articles of incorporation, oaths of office, records concerning the Oregon Asylum, annual reports of the treasurer, stock certificates, vouchers, and miscellaneous items.