Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
William C. Jones served as Interim President of University of Oregon from 1960-1961 after President Wilson resigned. Arthur Flemming (1905-1996) became the 10th president of the University of Oregon and professor of political science on February 24, 1961. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
- Names: Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 X
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Memorandums 1
- Office files 1
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 1
- Jones, William C., 1900-1980 1
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 1
- Wilson, O. Meredith, 1909-1998 1 + ∧ less