Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains a petition by Thomas Chavner, addressed to the people of Jackson County, Oregon, regarding a bridge over the Rogue River at Dardanelles. The collection contains the petition of October 24, 1864, and includes a list of supporters.
The Eugene Print Collection assembles images of the city of Eugene and its vicinity. The majority of the images date from the 1880s-1920s.
Heritage Documentation Programs records: Historic American Buildings Survey and Historic American Engineering photographs (HABS) (HAER)
The Heritage Documentation Programs records: Historic American Buildings Survey and Historic American Engineering photograph collection contains materials that document achievements in architecture, engineering, and design in the United States, and includes photographs, project narratives, and architectural drawings.
T. P. Jack and other concerned parties signed a petition dated February 1, 1873, calling upon the county judge and commissioners of Marion County, Oregon to investigate a bridge over Abiqua Creek. The collection contains the petition which calls upon the commissioners to investigate complaint of fraud in the construction of the bridge.
- Oregon 4
- Bridges -- Oregon 2
- Covered bridges -- Oregon 2
- Petitions 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Photographs 2
- Abiqua Creek (Or.) 1
- Architectural Drawings 1
- Architectural drawings -- Oregon 1
- Architectural photographs -- Oregon 1
- Architecture 1
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Photographs 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Oregon -- Photographs 1
- Arts and Humanities 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- Oregon 1
- Bridges -- Oregon -- Jackson County 1
- Bridges -- Oregon -- Marion County 1
- Bridges, trestles and tunnels 1
- Cable cars (Streetcars) 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 2
- Bright, Verne, 1893-1977 1
- Chavner, Thomas, 1814-1888 1
- Ernst, Alice Henson, 1880-1980 1
- Hayden, Sterling, 1916-1986 1