Eleanor Baldwin notes and pamphlets on monetary systems
Scope and Contents
Collection includes Baldwin's manuscripts, publications, correspondence, clippings on war, publications of others owned by Baldwin, and other miscellaneous papers.
Paper finding aid provides specific item details.
- Baldwin, Eleanor Florence, 1854-1928 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
Eleanor Florence Baldwin (1854-1928) was a Portland, Oregon, resident and pamphleteer. She authored a column, "The Woman's Point of View," in the Evening Telegram (Portland, Oregon).
1 linear feet (2 containers)
Language of Materials
Baldwin was a Portland, Oregon, resident and pamphleteer. Collection includes Baldwin's manuscripts, publications, correspondence, On War clippings, and other miscellaneous papers.
Collection is organized into the following series: manuscripts, publications, correspondence, On War clippings, other publications and miscellaneous papers.
Other Finding Aids
Paper finding aid with additional information is available in Special Collections & University Archives.
2 containers, including 34 pamphlets
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Clippings Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Monetary policy -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women journalists -- Oregon -- Portland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Eleanor Baldwin Notes and Pamphlets on Monetary Systems
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Jenn Newby
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English