Odd Fellows Hall Association dividend payroll
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of dividend pay roll ledger number 19 for the Odd Fellows Hall Association in Portland, Oregon. Names are listed alphabetically by last name for most of the document. Number of shares, amount of stock, and the dividend paid out is reported for each individual.
- 1877 March 5
- Odd Fellows Hall Association (Portland, Or.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
The Independent Organization of Odd Fellows is a fraternal organization that traces its roots back to 17th-century England. The first North American Odd Fellows lodge was founded in Baltimore, Maryland, on April 26, 1819.
The first Odd Fellows lodge in Oregon was organized in 1852, in Salem.
[Source: http://www.ioof.org/aboutus.html ]
0.1 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
Collection is comprised of dividend pay roll ledger number 19 for the Odd Fellows Hall Association in Portland, Oregon.
This collection contains a single item.
- Fraternal organizations -- Oregon -- Portland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Grand Lodge of Oregon
- Ledgers (account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Payroll records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Portland Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Stock certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Odd Fellows Hall Association, Dividend payroll
- Preliminary Description
- Rachel Lilley
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.