Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company stock certificate
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a single stock certificate issued by the Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company of Portland, Oregon.
Eight shares were issued to Aaron E. Wait at an issuing cost of one-hundred dollars each.
Secretary E. H. Halighorst recorded the receipt of payment for the stock in two installments on the back of the certificate.
- 1889 September 7
- Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.025 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
Founded in 1888, the Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company operated out of Portland, Oregon. The collection consists of a single stock certificate issued by the company.
Collection processed by Austin Munsell, 2012.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Portland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stock certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company
- Guide to the Yaquina Deep Sea Fishing Company Stock Certificate
- Complete Description
- Austin Munsell, Tanya Parlet, and Kira B. Homo.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA