Raymond W. Hatch architectural photograph albums
Scope and Contents note
Collection comprises three albums of architecture photographs, circa 1910s-1930s, of Oregon schools, banks, libraries, hotels, and residences designed by American architect Raymond W. Hatch.
- not yet assigned
- Hatch, Raymond W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
Raymond W. Hatch was an American architect who practiced in Oregon, circa 1910s to 1930s.
1.25 linear feet (1 container)
Language of Materials
Collection comprises three albums of architectural photographs, circa 1910s-1930s, of Oregon high schools, banks, libraries, hotels, and residences designed by American architect Raymond W. Hatch.
Data says 3 containers, but locations data only has one container; figure out.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Purchased from unknown source.
General Physical Description note
3 containers, including 65 photographs
Processing Information note
Collection processed by Normandy S. Helmer.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Architectural photography -- Oregon, Eastern Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Architecture Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Architecture, Domestic -- Oregon -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hatch, Raymond W.
- High schools -- Oregon -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Public architecture -- Oregon -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Raymond W. Hatch architectural photograph albums
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by Normandy Helmer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.