Eugene Print Collection
The Eugene Print Collection assembles images of the city of Eugene and its vicinity. The majority of the images date from the 1880s-1920s.
- Majority of material found within 1900-1915
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
The Eugene Print Collection is an artificial collection of photographs, primarily featuring buildings, landmarks, and streets in and around the city of Eugene. Not all of the persons depicted in the photographs are identified.
3 linear feet (4 containers)
Collection processed by Normandy Helmer.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Architecture, Domestic -- Oregon -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cable cars (Streetcars) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Congregational churches -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Covered bridges -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Eugene (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Eugene (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public architecture -- Oregon -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Skinner Butte (Or.) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Oregon -- Photographs
- Guide to the Eugene Print Collection
- Revise Description
- Normandy Helmer. Updated by Rachel Lilley, 2016.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA