Civil War letters collection
The Civil War letters collection contains six letters written by three different Union soldiers to family members. This collection was artifically compiled by Mrs. Keith Brunig of Eugene, Oregon in the late 1960s.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.05 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
Processed by staff in 2010. Revisions by Alexandra M. Bisio, 2018.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Civil War letters collection
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA