B. B. Bakowski photographs
Scope and Contents note
The collection consists of eleven postcards dating from c. 1890s-1910s, showing Wallowa, Enterprise and the Kelley creek viaduct.
- Bakowski, B. B., -1911 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.25 linear feet (1 Container ) : 1 Portfolio
Language of Materials
B. B. Bakowski ( -1911) was a noted postcard photographer from Central Oregon, who disappeared during a blizzard at Crater Lake. He also marketed his work as Oregon Art Co. The collection consists of eleven postcards dating from c. 1890s-1910s, showing Wallowa, Enterprise, and the Kelley creek viaduct.
Processing Information note
Collection processed by Normandy S. Helmer. Revised by Emily Haskins.
- Commercial photography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Eastern Oregon Subject Source: Folk Region
- Landscape photography -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Guide to the B. B. Bakowski photographs
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by Normandy Helmer. Revised by Emily Haskins.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA