Esther and Joseph Lyman letters about 1853 lost wagon train
Collections consists of copies of letters written by Esther and Joseph Lyman about their 1853 journey on the Oregon Trail.
- after 1853
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
 leaves : port ; 28 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Frontier and pioneer life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lane County Pioneer Historical Society (Or.)
- Lyman, Esther Brakeman, 1826-1917 or 18
- Lyman, Joseph, -1871
- Overland journeys to the Pacific Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wagon trains Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Esther and Joseph Lyman letters about 1853 lost wagon train
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA