The diary of George Belshaw : (Oregon Trail-1853)
Includes genealogical information on the Belshaw family, and a photograph of George Belshaw.
- Belshaw, George (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
52 p. : port. ; 29 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Guide to the The diary of George Belshaw : (Oregon Trail-1853)
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.