The organizational journal of an emigrant train of 1845
Scope and Contents
The organizational journal of an emigrant train of 1845, captained by Solomon Tetherow / by Solomon Tetherow. An account of the wagon train mastered by Solomon Tetherow / by Fidelia March Bowers
- Tetherow, Solomon, 1800-1879 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.05 linear feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Copy of the (Savannah) Oregon Emigrating Society Constitution, minutes and proceedings, and census. Includes essay titled An Account of the Wagon Train mastered by Solomon Tetherow, written by Fidelia March Bowers, which gives information on the wagon tra.
General Physical Description note
, , 10,  leaves : port. ; 29 cm.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Bowers, Fidelia March
- Lane County Pioneer Historical Society (Or.)
- Oregon -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Overland journeys to the Pacific Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tetherow, Solomon, 1800-1879
- Wagon trains -- Oregon -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the The organizational journal of an emigrant train of 1845
- Preliminary Description
- University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Amanda Steele
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA