Autobiography of Anna Lee, written on July 1, 1898 and dedicated to her children and grandchildren. Describes her journey to Oregon in 1847. Includes references to Dr. Marcus Whitman.
- 1898 July 1
- Lee, Anna, 1807- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Early Oregon settler; born in Seneca County, N.Y.; traveled to Oregon in 1847.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Autobiographies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Frontier and pioneer life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lee, Anna, 1807-
- Overland journeys to the Pacific Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pioneers -- Oregon -- Biography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Whitman, Marcus, 1802-1847
- Guide to the Anna Lee autobiography
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.