Sidney Buchman screenplay, The gentlemen misbehave
Scope and Contents
Screenplay, "The Talk of the Town". Final draft of the screenpla originally titled "The Gentlemen Misbehave". Also includes synopsis and list of Hollywood cast.
- 1941 Jan 14
- Buchman, Sidney, 1902-1975 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
American screenwriter and producer; also contributed to the scripts for Here Comes Mr. Jordan and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Final draft of the screenplay for the Columbia Pictures film The Talk of the Town, originally titled The Gentlemen Misbehave, starring Cary Grant and Jean Arthur. Includes a revised synopsis and cast roster for the movie.
General Physical Description note
1 item (174 leaves) ; 28 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Motion picture plays Subject Source: Local sources
- Screenplays Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scripts (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Sidney Buchman screenplay, The gentlemen misbehave
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA