Lifeboat : screenplay, 1943 July 29 / by Jo Swerling
Scope and Contents
Final, revised screenplay for "Lifeboat".
- Creation: 1943 July 29
- Swerling, Jo, 1897-1964 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Screenwriter and playwright; writer of other Hollywood movies such as A Man's Castle (1933), The Westerner (1940), and Blood and Sand (1942).
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Screenplay by Jo Swerling for Lifeboat. Includes typed revisions.
General Physical Description note
1 item (162 leaves) ; 28 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Guide to the Lifeboat : screenplay, 1943 July 29 / by Jo Swerling
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.