Jason Lee letter
Letter from Jason Lee to his sister, Azubah Lee Morrill. Postscript written on back page of letter by Nancy Lee, Jason Lee's sister-in-law, to Lee's only daughter, Lucy Anna, in Oregon.
- 1842 Apr. 27
- Lee, Jason, 1803-1845 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Early Methodist missionary to Oregon.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
1 item (6 p.) ; 25 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Lee, Nancy
- Missionaries -- Oregon -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Morrill, Azubah Lee
- Roffe, Cheryl
- Guide to the Jason Lee letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA