Territorial Centennial Commission (Or.) reprint of the Oregon Spectator, vol. 1, no. 1, February 5, 1846
Reprint of the Oregon Spectator, vol. 1, no. 1, February 5, 1846, by the Territorial Centennial Commission in honor of the Territorial Centennial observances of 1848-49.
- Territorial Centennial Commission (Or.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Commission appointed by Oregon Governor Earl Snell to promote Oregon history.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
1 item (8 p.) ; 40 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Newspapers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oregon -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Territory -- Centennial celebrations, etc. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Oregon Territory -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Territorial Centennial Commission (Or.) reprint of the Oregon Spectator, vol. 1, no. 1, February 5, 1846
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA