Jeremiah Barnett Thomson donation certificate
Certificate for a donation land claim in Lane County, Oregon filed by Jeremiah B. Thomson in 1855.
- 1867 Feb 28
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Oregon pioneer; born at Thomson's Mills, Lawrence County, Arkansas on April 10, 1835; traveled to Oregon Territory in 1851.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Elma Doris Havemann, 1985.
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Land grants -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Jeremiah Barnett Thomson donation certificate
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA