Alice Henson Ernst letters and cards to John March
Letters, cards, and postcards written by Alice Henson Ernst to John March of Lawton, Ok., Mar. 10, 1952-Jan. 8, 1972, giving general news.
- 1952 Mar. 10-1972 Jan. 8
- Ernst, Alice Henson, 1880-1980 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Author, playwright, and teacher, with a special interest in the history of early theater of the Pacific Northwest.
0.001 linear feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of John March, 1988
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ernst, Alice Henson, 1880-1980
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Alice Henson Ernst letters and cards to John March
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.