Report on mineral valuation of Indian lands along the Oregon coast, [1950?] / by Warren D. Smith
Scope and Contents
Report on Mineral Valuation of Indian Lands along the Oregon coast. Geologist appraisal of mineral residues in coastal areas of Coos, Curry, Jackson and Josephine counties.
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.1 linear feet
Language of Materials
Appraisal of mineral resources in the coastal areas of Coos, Curry, Jackson, and Josephine counties as of Nov. 5, 1855, when the government signed a treaty with the local Indian tribes.
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Geology -- Oregon -- Pacific Coast Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gold mines and mining -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Oregon -- Pacific Coast Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mines and mineral resources -- Oregon -- Pacific Coast Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Report on mineral valuation of Indian lands along the Oregon coast, [1950?] / by Warren D. Smith
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA