Chronological compilation of the establishment of districts in the Oregon Territory
Chronological listing (1818-1947) of districts formed by the Provisional Government of the Oregon Territory and of counties and their boundary changes after Oregon became a state. Includes maps.
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Oregon -- Boundaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- lists (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Chronological compilation of the establishment of districts in the Oregon Territory
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA