State Women's Press Club (Or.) recording secretary's book
Minutes of State Woman's Press Club meetings, Sept. 2, 1914-May 7, 1919, as recorded by the club's secretary. Includes newspaper clippings on various club activities and obituary for Lucia Faxon Additon, founder of the club and president at the time of he.
- 1914 Sept. 2-1919 May 7
- State Women's Press Club (Or.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Club formed in May 1899 to advance the professional interest of women writers.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Laverne Stone, 1982.
General Physical Description note
1 item (112 p.) ; 26 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Additon, Lucia H. Faxon
- Clubs -- Oregon -- Portland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dee, Minnie Roof, 1866-
- French, Martha Pullman
- Hammond, Jessie H.
- State Women's Press Club (Or.)
- Women -- Oregon -- Portland -- Societies and clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the State Women's Press Club (Or.) recording secretary's book
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.