Lillian M. Schuler letter
Letters from Lillian Schuler written for Board of Foreign Missions of the Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A., describing Teheran and people she met there.
- 1921 Aug. 27-1930 July 26
- Schuler, Lillian M. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Sent to Persia (Iran) as missionary for Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A.; taught in Teheran.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Guide to the Lillian M. Schuler letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.