George W. Joseph radio address
Scope and Contents
Radio address of Senator George W. Joseph against Chief Justice John L. Rand, candidate for reelection to the Oregon Supreme Court, delivered over station KXL. Oregon Senator Joseph makes his case against Rand by pointing out questionable decisions rendered by Rand and possible conflicts of interest behind those decisions.
- 1928 Sept. 13
- Joseph, George W., 1872-1930 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Typed copy of radio address given by Senator George W. Joseph over station KXL, Sept. 13, 1928. The speech opposes Chief Justice John L. Rand, candidate for re-election to the Oregon Supreme Court.
General Physical Description note
1 item (12 leaves) ; 28 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Courts -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Judges -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legislators -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Political campaigns -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rand, John L. (John Langdon), 1861-1942
- Guide to the George W. Joseph radio address
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA