Letter, Feb. 27, 1945, from Linda Stevens Almond to Mr. Roberts, responding to his question about first edition copies of the book Peter Rabbit's Easter.
- 1945 Feb. 27
- Almond, Linda Stevens, -1987 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
American author; continued the Peter Rabbit books after the original author, Beatrix Potter, stopped writing them. Also wrote Buddy Bear and Penny Hill stories.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
1 item (1 leaf) ; 23 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Almond, Linda Stevens, -1987
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Linda Stevens Almond letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.